Data protection declarationThe responsible party within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is: Dr. Simon Reitze. Consulting and Coaching Simon Reitze Midartweg 15 4500 Solothurn Phone: 032 558 76 27 E-Mail: email@example.com WebSite: https://www.masterarbeit-coach.ch/
Processing of personal data. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data. We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, to the extent and insofar as the EU Data Protection Regulation applies, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) DSGVO:
- lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject. .
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures. .
- lit. c) Processing of personal data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country where the GDPR is applicable in whole or in part. .
- lit. d) Processing of personal data in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. .
- lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject prevail. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law. .
- browser type and browser version .
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer .
- Time of the server request
Data protection statement for newsletter data. If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe link” in the newsletter.
Rights of data subjects. Right to confirmation. Every data subject has the right to request confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact the Data Protection Officer. Right of access. Each person affected by the processing with personal data has the right to receive free information from the operator of this website at any time about the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information. Furthermore, if necessary, about the following information. Information to be provided:
- the purposes of the processing .
- the categories of personal data processed .
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed .
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration .
- the existence of a right to obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her, or the restriction of processing by the controller, or a right to object to such processing .
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority .
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: Any available information about the origin of the data .
- The personal data were collected or otherwise processed for such purposes for which they are no longer necessary .
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing .
- The data subject objects to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in the case of direct marketing and related profiling .
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully .
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject .
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services offered directly to a child .
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data .
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of the use of the personal data .
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims .
- The data subject has objected to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate interests of the controller override those of the data subject .
Payable services. For the provision of chargeable services, we ask for additional data, such as payment details, in order to be able to execute your order or your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
Use of Google Maps. This website uses the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Google, in addition to further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for protecting your privacy, please visit: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google AdsThis website uses Google conversion tracking. If you have reached our website via an ad placed by Google, Google Ads will set a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Ads customers’ websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Clients learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example, by means of a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “googleleadservices.com” are blocked. Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not want any measurement data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
External Payment Service Providers. This website uses external payment service providers through whose platforms users and we can make payment transactions. For example, via
- PostFinance (https://www.postfinance.ch/de/detail/rechtliches-barrierefreiheit.html)
- Visa (https://www.visa.de/nutzungsbedingungen/visa-privacy-center.html)
- Mastercard (https://www.mastercard.ch/de-ch/datenschutz.html)
- American Express (https://www.americanexpress.com/de/legal/online-datenschutzerklarung.html)
- Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Bexio AG (https://www.bexio.com/de-CH/datenschutz)
- Payrexx AG (https://www.payrexx.ch/site/assets/files/2592/datenschutzerklaerung.pdf)
- Apple Pay (https://support.apple.com/de-ch/ht203027)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/ch/privacy)
- Klarna (https://www.klarna.com/de/datenschutz/)
- Skrill (https://www.skrill.com/de/fusszeile/datenschutzrichtlinie/)
- Giropay (https://www.giropay.de/rechtliches/datenschutzerklaerung) etc.